Ask Us Your Questions
We invite instructors to email the Office of Teaching and Learning (OTL) for virtual teaching consultation appointments (30 minutes) available from 9:00am to 4:00pm daily (Monday to Friday) to chat with us about anything related to your teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic. The OTL Team can answer your questions about:
- Creating alternative assessment formats for a variety of assessment types (e.g., take-home exams, group work, presentations, )
- Engaging students using active learning strategies in an online environment
- Writing fair and effective multiple-choice exam questions, including questions assessing higher-order learning
- Ensuring inclusive and accessible practices for remote learning
- Many other topics related to teaching and learning
For information related to the technical aspects of moving your course online, including how to use Courselink’s online learning tools, please visit the Academic Continuity page.
If we do not have the answer, we will re-direct you to the appropriate resources and folks on campus who do.
We look forward to partnering with you remotely and productively and ask for your patience, camaraderie, and good-will during this time,