Programs and Certificates
The Office of Teaching and Learning offers a variety of accredited and non-accredited programs and certificates for faculty, instructional staff, sessional instructors, and graduate students at the University of Guelph. Collectively, these programs and certificates provide a variety of opportunities to acquire new skills, gather peer-based feedback, and discover a network of like-minded individuals within our institutional community. Below is a list of our current programs and further details.
Programming for Graduate Students
Programs and certificates for faculty and instructional staff
- Faculty Teaching Development Program (FTDP)
- Inquire: The Inquire University of Guelph Certificate in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- EnLITE: The accredited certificate in Educational Leadership in Teaching Excellence (EnLITE).
- Course Re-Design Institute (CrDI)
- ISW/FDW: The Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW) Program and the Facilitator's Development Workshop