Universal Instructional Design and Universal Design for Learning
UID is based on seven principles that outline how instruction, instructional materials, and the learning environment can or should:
- be accessible and fair,
- be flexible,
- be straightforward and consistent
- be explicit
- be supportive,
- minimize unnecessary physical effort, and
- accommodate students and multiple teaching methods.
Universal Design for Learning is grounded in three principles with a clear focus on the learner
- Provide multiple means of representation of information and content
- Provide multiples means of action and expression
- Provide multiple means of engagement
Upcoming Events & Workshops
No results found.