SoTL Snapshots: Accessibility & Universal Design
Accessibility & Universal Design Browse More Snapshots
These SoTL Snapshots describe ways to incorporate accessibility and universality into teaching practices so all students have the materials they need to succeed:
- Discussing Disability Accommodation on the First Day of Class
- Improving Student Engagement through Universal Design in Online Courses
- Seven Principles of Effective Online Course Design
- Students Prefer “Learning-Focused Syllabus” to “Content-Focused Syllabus"
- The Best Tools in the Inclusive Teaching Toolbox
- Inclusive Instructional Design for Online Learning
No results found.